Finally I managed to finish reading all the stuffs on flip flops. What an enormous task! Sometimes I tell myself that I should have paid more attention to what the lecturer was speaking, to prevent myself from going crazy at home mugging on flip-flops. Today morning was no real exception for this week. Wake up around 10am, munch on a bit of breakfast and get flip-flopping! Wheee~! Did the past year exam papers to confirm...By lunchtime, my craving for good food kicked in. I felt like cooking baked rice with ham, saussage topped with sticky cheese! But, there were no saussages in the freezer; nor was there any rice left from last night's dinner. So, these are the ingredients for my 'new' dish: mozzerella+cheddar+parmesan cheese (forgotten how much grams), 2 slices of ham, 1 and 3/4 slices of wholemeal bread. Simple recipe... Just slice the ham into 3-4cm thin strips and cut the bread into approx 3-4 cm squared pieces. Add a bit of the cheese and mix all the ingredients well in a bowl. then transfer the ingredients into a erm... porcelin bowl (the picture) then top it up with more cheese! And, finally bake it in the oven for 12 mins. Make a cup of Milo-Peng and TaDaa~! My nice and tasty lunch!






No comments:
Post a Comment