Friday, August 18, 2006

DE Mid-Yr: Aftermath...

Its been two days and I still feel a bit sad of the aftermath of the DE papers. I remembered that many were stumped at the XOR and XNOR gates. I was no exception. I did all the papers that JiaQing handed out. But wat I failed to do were the papers that were posted on the blackboard. Those were the essential ones! What really pisses me off was when I left the exam hall with JiaQing, we were listening to a conversation between Joel, See Kiang and Akbar. Apperently Joel was bragging about himself and he somewhat was "looking down" on us for not reading up on the exclusive gates. I was fuming mad, I swear I am going to kick that nerd's ass for the remaining two papers...

Yesterday I was out in town with Iris. We were at the new Cathay Building and we were unable to decide on what show to watch. So, we settled for Ghost Game in the end. Then we headed to Plaza Sing for dinner. My stomach wasn't feeling that good so I abstained. We only got about 1/2 an hour to eat and I feel bad for rushing Iris! So in the end we got back to Cathay and were slightly late for the show. During the show Iris kept on giggling! I don't know what's gone into her. But, it was kinda funny! But, *sigh*, the movie was not really fantastic...nor was it that scary. But what I enjoy most was her company!

No comments: