A bit sick of my old blogskin. I want a skin thats kind of original. I feel kinda stupid just analyzing other people's skins and experimenting with many online storage sites. Tripod sucks and TheImageHosting sucks coz apperently they got some copyright thingie when the image is being hyperlinked!
So i decided to use photobucket.So i grabbed this dragon picture and inverted its colours. Kinda cool with all the fire and sorts. Added a few words and created the background skin and..wallah~.... new skin! However, the code layouts were from the old blog. So, thanks to that person...
Music... I decided not to put all those sad or mushy songs and decided to go for my own music. Don't want people to misunderstood me as a sad person haha! Hopefully the new skin has a refreshing taste to it.
So i decided to use photobucket.So i grabbed this dragon picture and inverted its colours. Kinda cool with all the fire and sorts. Added a few words and created the background skin and..wallah~.... new skin! However, the code layouts were from the old blog. So, thanks to that person...
Music... I decided not to put all those sad or mushy songs and decided to go for my own music. Don't want people to misunderstood me as a sad person haha! Hopefully the new skin has a refreshing taste to it.






No comments:
Post a Comment