WORK
----------------------
The boss made a startling announcement yesterday, while I was at work. Instead of the $440 allowance, he said he's going to raise my allowence because I was very hardworking. Although the raise might not be much, at least he's somewhat seen I've put in effort. Relieved to feel that the boss think's that I'm okay! I won't be surprised the raise is due to the fact that I have done so much overtime!
MAPLE
----------------------
With regards to maple, I've heard for sometime that there are a few people of my character class (Night Lord) that adds points to HP. This process is also know as HP-Washing. All these while, there is a stereotypical mentality that the best build for the Night Lord (NL) would be adding as much Luck (LUK) to the stats to have immense damage. This is prevalent in low/half/dex-less rogues. The drawback however is the extremely low HP. I've to admit that I'm a person that believes in this! But I've gotta change my perception, if I am going to get the best out of my character.
The process of HP washing involves the player not adding his Ability Points (AP) to his dexterity (DEX) or luck (LUK) attribute. When the NL progresses to the next level, he would have 5 AP to add to his stats. These 5 AP would be added to the Hit-Points (HP) attribute for more life. And using the AP-Reset Coupon (Purchased for 22.5k A-Cash), the Mana-Points (MP) is reduced 5 times and these 5 reductions are added to LUK. All these while, bearing in mind that equipments giving Intelligence (INT) should be worn prior to advancing to the next level. This is done so to boost the amount of MP gained in order to reduce it to add to LUK. And also, the resetting of MP should be done one at a time.
If this is habitually done, eventually I'll have no problems taking the 3.5k damage dished out by the Skelegons and eventually... the Horntail Boss.
I've done the 1st HP-washing process today, and I really feel grateful that Cutie and Angie borrowed me their INT equipments to don on before leveling. Also I am grateful for GlowGhost for giving me detailed explainations on how to HP-Wash. Most importantly is to thank Ting for encouraging me to HP-Wash, and helping me with the AP-Reset coupons, and making all these things possible. This new dimension for a Blood-NL is really starting to sink into me!
LIFE
----------------------
After I've stopped playing, somehow this sickening feeling sinks into me. It's like having a feeling of depression for nothing... It's definitely not that lying bastard I encountered in the game. I can give it a pass as I feel that I am talking to a person that's so caught up in "Emo'ism" and goes so far to flipping and distorting his words. Let him swim in is fantasies, for all I care. Next time if I see you, maybe he'll just be a piece of clear glass in front of me. Anyway, its just a game, and I wash my hands off for any apologies for him.
Before writing all this, I just had a long long talk with Ah A, all the way till 4am. Guess the both of us do indeed have out own set of problems. We talk about topics on our parents, our extended family, schooling concerns, relationships, money, sacrificing online gaming commitments and stuffs. So much more problems do surface when we grow up. Age has really caught up with us... and ya, there is no excuse for failures any more...
----------------------
The boss made a startling announcement yesterday, while I was at work. Instead of the $440 allowance, he said he's going to raise my allowence because I was very hardworking. Although the raise might not be much, at least he's somewhat seen I've put in effort. Relieved to feel that the boss think's that I'm okay! I won't be surprised the raise is due to the fact that I have done so much overtime!
MAPLE
----------------------
With regards to maple, I've heard for sometime that there are a few people of my character class (Night Lord) that adds points to HP. This process is also know as HP-Washing. All these while, there is a stereotypical mentality that the best build for the Night Lord (NL) would be adding as much Luck (LUK) to the stats to have immense damage. This is prevalent in low/half/dex-less rogues. The drawback however is the extremely low HP. I've to admit that I'm a person that believes in this! But I've gotta change my perception, if I am going to get the best out of my character.
The process of HP washing involves the player not adding his Ability Points (AP) to his dexterity (DEX) or luck (LUK) attribute. When the NL progresses to the next level, he would have 5 AP to add to his stats. These 5 AP would be added to the Hit-Points (HP) attribute for more life. And using the AP-Reset Coupon (Purchased for 22.5k A-Cash), the Mana-Points (MP) is reduced 5 times and these 5 reductions are added to LUK. All these while, bearing in mind that equipments giving Intelligence (INT) should be worn prior to advancing to the next level. This is done so to boost the amount of MP gained in order to reduce it to add to LUK. And also, the resetting of MP should be done one at a time.
If this is habitually done, eventually I'll have no problems taking the 3.5k damage dished out by the Skelegons and eventually... the Horntail Boss.
I've done the 1st HP-washing process today, and I really feel grateful that Cutie and Angie borrowed me their INT equipments to don on before leveling. Also I am grateful for GlowGhost for giving me detailed explainations on how to HP-Wash. Most importantly is to thank Ting for encouraging me to HP-Wash, and helping me with the AP-Reset coupons, and making all these things possible. This new dimension for a Blood-NL is really starting to sink into me!
LIFE
----------------------
After I've stopped playing, somehow this sickening feeling sinks into me. It's like having a feeling of depression for nothing... It's definitely not that lying bastard I encountered in the game. I can give it a pass as I feel that I am talking to a person that's so caught up in "Emo'ism" and goes so far to flipping and distorting his words. Let him swim in is fantasies, for all I care. Next time if I see you, maybe he'll just be a piece of clear glass in front of me. Anyway, its just a game, and I wash my hands off for any apologies for him.
Before writing all this, I just had a long long talk with Ah A, all the way till 4am. Guess the both of us do indeed have out own set of problems. We talk about topics on our parents, our extended family, schooling concerns, relationships, money, sacrificing online gaming commitments and stuffs. So much more problems do surface when we grow up. Age has really caught up with us... and ya, there is no excuse for failures any more...






No comments:
Post a Comment