Saturday, March 29, 2008

Great exercise work out??

Below: 6 pallets ladened with CRT monitors awaiting storage.
Below: See that stack of boxes 5 layers high (centre of photo). It contains 15-17 inch LCD monitors and I've gotta take great care stacking them as well as bearing all its weight as i put the last few ones at the top of the stack. The 21 inch CRT monitors are the WORST! (Black ones)
The image depicts the store partially fill...
Below: When its all done... Alone by me...

For once, I'm sweating from head to toe... for the whole 8 hour's duration of work, Loads and loads of computers to pack on pallets and loads of pallets to arrange...

Hands cramped from carrying, back strained from all the weight of load and pushing and pulling of pallets, irritation creaping in my mind because Boss and Colleagues don't seem to help? Hell, I don't give a fuck, I just want to complete everything so I can go home and rest. Time flies when you are pre-occupied, don't u agree?

No comments: