Below: I shy lah... RAH!

I've never seen so so many people this year... my god, the entire Suntec City was flooded by throngs of people heading to the PC Fair. At times, I got frustrated by moving at a snail's pace. And I even thought of deliberately stepping on other people's heels just to quell my frustration haha. Luckily I avoided the overhead bridge linking CitiLink and Suntec. The people on the bridge were literally "sight-seeing"! If I was there, perhaps I might push a few of them over the bridge!
At the fair, I met up with Earns, Jian Liang, Sotong and Long Xing, and of course Christina (Tuna). All of them are working at the PC fair, and I really pity them because its really kinda terrible job. Imagine standing for 10+ hours selling the products in a hall that is jam-packed with people. The noise, the odour, etc... Man... Really ages since I see my guys, and of course the 1st time I saw Christina.
Also, I bought quite a few things. A Western-D 160GB External HDD for $110, a laptop skin for $15, a pair of headphones with mic for $15 and a mini-vacuum for $6 (courtesy of my man Earns).
At the fair, I met up with Earns, Jian Liang, Sotong and Long Xing, and of course Christina (Tuna). All of them are working at the PC fair, and I really pity them because its really kinda terrible job. Imagine standing for 10+ hours selling the products in a hall that is jam-packed with people. The noise, the odour, etc... Man... Really ages since I see my guys, and of course the 1st time I saw Christina.
Also, I bought quite a few things. A Western-D 160GB External HDD for $110, a laptop skin for $15, a pair of headphones with mic for $15 and a mini-vacuum for $6 (courtesy of my man Earns).







No comments:
Post a Comment