Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Almost 1/2 way there!

Below: I've seen this car several times already. Now upon closer inspection, I finally know its a Mercedes SLK55 AMG! Coolest Merc closest to the SLR McLaren!

Tomorrow after work is officially 1/2 way through my ITP. Thinking about the past 4 and a half weeks, time really flies. But thinking about the next 4 and a half weeks, time can creep like glacier... Today boss treated the whole lot of us at the Jumbo Kopitiam beside SP. We had western set lunch as well as popiah. And once again I created a blooper by saying "Coffee half hot half cold" to a malay drink seller. Quite to my surprise, he reitterated "Kopi-puah-sio-leng" to me, to the amusement to everyone! Gosh!!

Hurt myself again today. This time, a significant patch of outer skin on my right hand (near the thumb) got peeled off when I tried to place a box on top of a shelf. I accidentally grazed the sharp edge of the steel structure. Pop! Off the skin, and blood there was. What can I do? That's work...

No comments: