Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Below: The view of the harbour from the jetty.

Below: The jetty with lights marking it's path out to sea. The silouhette represents the couple.

Below: The walk home... where it all started.


For once I went to West Coast Park at night, not for a Jog... just a slow stroll along the edge of the harbour. Cladded in dry-fit singlet and a pair of shorts, I feel the bone-chilling air against my skin, accompanied with that familiar smell of fresh air. As I walked on into the park, I couldn't help but notice a number of couples, each in their own space of privacy, enjoying their moment together. I reached the jetty and decided to walk to its end, stuck out into the waters, and spend some time gazing afar into the horizon, gazing beyond the sky... even the couple standing several meters couldn't stand my sudden intrusion of their privacy, and they promptly left. Sorry folks...

Hours went like minutes, and I guess, i shouldn't stay long... its just the road home, where I came from...

After Maple, "facebook"... why...

No comments: