Below: Simply looking yet complex. Sometimes the smallest tasks takes the largest effort...
CA's PBIL is really making me become a blur cork... After wiring up the circuit and, the output waveform on the oscilloscope becomes a square wave, and that is totally wrong! (Expected waveform is a sine wave). The circuit seems ok though. And after many attempts at wiring and re-wiring the entire circuitboard. The output waveform finally becomes what is simulated in the Circuitmaker software. And hell... 5 hours to wire get things working (only)! One down, many many more to go...Hell's Holidays has just begun.
Oh yea, tomorrow 5pm is my IPPT. Its really been a long time since I took it. I know I'm kinda in a bad shape. But I hope I'll have enough grit to grind out at least $200, and in turn will lighten my expenses for this December.
Oh yea, tomorrow 5pm is my IPPT. Its really been a long time since I took it. I know I'm kinda in a bad shape. But I hope I'll have enough grit to grind out at least $200, and in turn will lighten my expenses for this December.







No comments:
Post a Comment