
Today I was out meeting the guys at Yishun to pre-celebrate Earns' 18th Birthday. The guys at the scene include JianLiang, Alvin, YiMing, YiBin, YiSan MingDa, Andrew, Kelvin, Andy, JianLiang's younger bro, Earns and myself. We had dinner (courtesy of Earns) beside at a coffeeshop beside the Mac where we used to study.
After dinner, the whole gang of us (minus YiMing, JianLiang and MingDa) went to Northpoint to catch a show. We intended to watch "The Warlords" starring Andy Lau and Jet Li, and I was kinda expecting that movie. I didn't know because, I went to the toilet to do some business. And, when the show started, I was expecting something along the fighting genre. But least did I expect the humming of chipmunks! Alvin and the Chipmunks! lol! I also like that show! There were many scenes in the show that made everyone laugh out loud!
After the show, Alvin (not the chipmunk) pulled out a surprise by getting a cake out somewhere, and automatically, everyone sang to the "Happy Birthday" tune in tribute to Earns! Well executed surprise! A good day, a happy day, and definitely a memorable one for Earns!
After dinner, the whole gang of us (minus YiMing, JianLiang and MingDa) went to Northpoint to catch a show. We intended to watch "The Warlords" starring Andy Lau and Jet Li, and I was kinda expecting that movie. I didn't know because, I went to the toilet to do some business. And, when the show started, I was expecting something along the fighting genre. But least did I expect the humming of chipmunks! Alvin and the Chipmunks! lol! I also like that show! There were many scenes in the show that made everyone laugh out loud!
After the show, Alvin (not the chipmunk) pulled out a surprise by getting a cake out somewhere, and automatically, everyone sang to the "Happy Birthday" tune in tribute to Earns! Well executed surprise! A good day, a happy day, and definitely a memorable one for Earns!








No comments:
Post a Comment