Below: Happy B'day to Jacob, PhD and Fearless!
I was lucky yesterday work ended at noon so I could head home to take a nap. After nap, I headed down to Pasir Ris for the Fearless Chalet at Costa Sands resort. Screw the taxi driver for not knowing Costa Sands!
By the time I reached the chalet everyone was there more or less. (Kris)Snow, (Cai Ming)Junnie, (Daniel)Obsin, (Dickson)Thug, (Jacob)Drizzen, (Eric)EricEx, PhDProdigy, DkBoyBoy, (Jacky)SkyAdvance, (Yong Shen)Death, (Xiong)LOVEDremix, (Sheng Yun)XiiaoDk and (Angie)Angi3th3mag3. The only few people who turned up later were Cornfiakes, Panda and FindingGF (retrieve Mahjong set).
During the initial part of the evening and for most of that, we had barbecue. (Hotdogs, cheeze hotdogs, Stingrays, Satay, Fishballs, Corns, etc). Everyone just mingled freely, chatting playing games, poking fun, etc etc.
Then later it was time to celebrate the birthdays of Drizzen and PhD as well as the Fearless's 1st Birthday but cutting the Fearless Cake. Drizzen's and Phd's face were smouched with cake all thats to Corn!
Later in the night, several people left and the rest that remained played mahjong as well as 21-dian. There were rumors that in order to play mahjong with GF, 1m mesos per tile is a must. Rich... Instead, we played 21-dian most of the time. Poor GF and Me, and lucky Daniel won the most! Great thing he treated everyone macdonalds in the morning!
Overall, I am thankful for the Kris and the rest of those who helped her to organize this chalet. Its quite hard to get everyone down and I feel those who came down should be thanked for taking time off their studies or work to make this gathering a happening one.
Need to take the chalet photos from EricEx..
By the time I reached the chalet everyone was there more or less. (Kris)Snow, (Cai Ming)Junnie, (Daniel)Obsin, (Dickson)Thug, (Jacob)Drizzen, (Eric)EricEx, PhDProdigy, DkBoyBoy, (Jacky)SkyAdvance, (Yong Shen)Death, (Xiong)LOVEDremix, (Sheng Yun)XiiaoDk and (Angie)Angi3th3mag3. The only few people who turned up later were Cornfiakes, Panda and FindingGF (retrieve Mahjong set).
During the initial part of the evening and for most of that, we had barbecue. (Hotdogs, cheeze hotdogs, Stingrays, Satay, Fishballs, Corns, etc). Everyone just mingled freely, chatting playing games, poking fun, etc etc.
Then later it was time to celebrate the birthdays of Drizzen and PhD as well as the Fearless's 1st Birthday but cutting the Fearless Cake. Drizzen's and Phd's face were smouched with cake all thats to Corn!
Later in the night, several people left and the rest that remained played mahjong as well as 21-dian. There were rumors that in order to play mahjong with GF, 1m mesos per tile is a must. Rich... Instead, we played 21-dian most of the time. Poor GF and Me, and lucky Daniel won the most! Great thing he treated everyone macdonalds in the morning!
Overall, I am thankful for the Kris and the rest of those who helped her to organize this chalet. Its quite hard to get everyone down and I feel those who came down should be thanked for taking time off their studies or work to make this gathering a happening one.
Need to take the chalet photos from EricEx..







No comments:
Post a Comment