


Today after school, I accompany Mommy to The Singapore Buddhist Lodge (新家坡佛教居士林) to pay respects to my late grandfather and ancestors. After that, I treated Mommy to Macdonalds and its back home.
Something i noticed about myself is that I always have the tendency to be very sleepy during the afternoons during schooldays. This made me unable to get shut-eye up till around 3am in the morning! I guess if possible, I'll have to resist the temptation to take afternoon naps...
Wonder if I'll play lanterns tonight? Happy Mooncake Festival!
Something i noticed about myself is that I always have the tendency to be very sleepy during the afternoons during schooldays. This made me unable to get shut-eye up till around 3am in the morning! I guess if possible, I'll have to resist the temptation to take afternoon naps...
Wonder if I'll play lanterns tonight? Happy Mooncake Festival!






No comments:
Post a Comment