Above: Some "Cock" Mascot!! Below: Nostalgic!! Just like when we were small kids!!

The pass few days have been hectic yes... Too hectic till I got no will-power to blog my daily happenings....
Firstly, it was Samuel's 18th Birthday. It was held early, on 2nd of September because Sam's actual birthday is on the 5th of September, which happens to be a weekday. Quite a lot of preperations were made as it was a BBQ. The people that were there were our usual gang plus Sam's friends. We BBQ'ed all the way till the night. There was even an instance where I was told to bring down a volleyball to quench Ray's and Grace's insatiable appatite for ballgame!
Also, it was Ah Ying's visit that brighted up an otherwise dull holiday. She dropped by on the 2nd September afternoon. She stayed for several days thus creating a perfect excuse for me to take offs from my work.
The following day (3rd Sept), we went Sentosa for sightseeing with my mommy.
On the 4th, together with Ah A and his ShuMei, we just glided pass Orchard Road, then to Esplanade and then to Marina. Lots of stuffs happened! I.E. I got Ying to smack a whole Carl's Jr Burger and that made her eyes roll!
5th Sept, I was overtime at work... At night we went over to Ah Mei's hostel for some cork-talking session and toured NUS. I will remember that you can take Bus 51 and 143 to PGP too!
6th September, Ah Ying, Ah Mei and I met up and went to Suntec City then to Marina Square. Got a cool looking T-shirt and jacket at S&K. Then I was determined to get Ah Ying something but everytime, she politely declines... It made me feel bad. Later we got to Chinatown and met up with one of Ah Mei's Kuching friend by the name of Victor. After some sightseeing and lunch, we travelled to Bugis Junction and Bugis Street. At about 8 plus, we made our way back to Ah Mei's hostel and then to the NUS prata shop for some prata. At first, I was apprehensive as Mommy told me that Ah Ying was feeling a bit sick. But Ah Ying just cheekly told me to "tou tou" bring her there. After that, we went home. Ah Mei decided to "TorN" for the night.
Then it was the next day already...after 3 hours of sleep... Woke up 6am this morning got changed and gone in a moment...
Just now at work... Overtime again.. And finally back home. Back home, mommy told me that Ah Ying was really feeling bad this morning. Felt bad again! She also told me...things I will remember...
I was dead tired due to a lack of sleep... Also, I was sad too due to...
That sad feeling has always been with me and my bros since we were small. Well, the "Airport Departure Hall Syndrome" strikes again; the feeling of seeing someone dear not so long ago and not being able to see that person again for a very long time. Throughout the day, I did not really have the mood to talk to my bubbly colleagues... I don't know why... I miss my Kuching and Miri cousins and relatives a lot...
I still remember in my younger days, I always dream that there would be a 500km bridge that spans across the South China Sea so I can drive there as and when I like! When will my dream materialize??







No comments:
Post a Comment