Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Day 10: The Gosips Just Got Louder!

The gossips seems to get worse and shitload realy happened yesterday! It seems that the rest of the people such as Auntie Siew, Auntie Jam and Auntie Rose all dislike Auntie TUA. THat 50 plus year old woman is really one bossy person. Also, she likes to speak to herself. Initially, I didn't mind her rantings and her commands. However, as the rumours fill me, I get more disturbed. I still remember yesterday. She and Auntie Rose were feeding the books to the sticker machine and I was the person that was supposed to collect the books in stacks of 10. Auntie Rose knew I am quite noobish in that, so she spaced out the books reasonabily. However, TUA just placed the books close to each other and allowed the convoyer belt to push everything in one big mass! The result was a stack of books with its stickers sticking 2 books. So pissed till I cannot really describe it! There was an instance where I just took the whole stack of books and slam it on the other table to vent my anger! However, later, I realized it was really, really stupid of me. thus I went to apologize to Auntie Rose, Ah Di and Auntie Jam. How to work with such narrow minded people??...Tired...

No comments: