First time in my life, I witnesses someone performed magic in front of my face. No, its not the crappy disappearing acts me and Johannes did in bunk or some cheap magic trick to bluff kids off thier pocket money...
Yesterday afternoon at the SP-Pool competition at the Morbaly block, there was this guy called Elliot, (I think...) with flowing hair and a goatee. He approached the 3 of us (Me, JiaQing and Nick) and we had a casual chat. Then he pulled out a deck of cards from his pocket and spreaded it smoothly with his hand. Then I was thinking "Oh this guy's got some serious shit in him!". He asked JiaQing to pick a card and placed it at the bottom of the deck (We knew the card). Then with a quick flick of his wrist, Elliot somehow managed to transfer the card up to the deck. We were stupified...
Later he performed many other tricks that got us baffled and amazed. He is able to make objects like cards, coin, cigarettes vanish and re-appear. He even can tell what card I was thinking of by staring into my eyes! Freaky...
Now that's some cool shit... Seeing is believing...
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment