The following weeks are going to be hectic for me. This is due to the fact that the Mid-session Tests are coming. Evidence points to the chaps of my class. Even those so-called slackers in class are trying their best to pull up their pants. A sign of things to come...
Highlights for this week.
Monday:(Today) CircuitMaker test. Piece of bullshit. Manual routing killed off many in the class. Only a few lucky ones managed to get it right.
Tuesday: PEEE tutorial. Some doubts on AC and Phasors needs clarification.
Wednesday: Nothing due. Just that need to chill out with Daniel Lim!
Thursday:(Headache) DE Lab Test. THe question papers were released beforehand so we can prepare. Looking at it I see... blur... 2nd headache: IDEAS. I have yet to complete the design plan. and get it burnt on a CD. Cheng Earn is doing the powerpoint for the business plan as well as the A1 sized poster. I have doubts on wether we can submit on time...
Friday: PEEE Lab Test. Osciloscope, Multimeter, etc etc... Blur again...
Thanks to all the workload that I do not have time to play MapleStory. Stuck at level 70 for a darn long time already... I want to progress...
Last but not least. The thing closest to my heart. My family... I feel problems arising... all thanks to one source... that only one source... you are the spark that starts it. If u want it to continue, I will gladly be your catalyst...
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment