Friday, July 07, 2006

Quitted...

My driving T.P. is near..very very near. And I can feel the jitters! The last training a couple of days ago seems okay. On the main roads, nothing serious happened. However for circuit-wise, I somehow have lost touch on how to park my car vertically! Whats worse is, today, I wass too engrossed in maple that I have forgotten to go for the 3.25pm driving lesson!!! I wasted 50 bucks and risk not being able to take driving T.P!!! Damn it!

Alright, this might sound negative but I have called it quits for dragonboat. Somehow I feel that I have let down many of my friends. But I feel I can go no where with it. Aside from taking suppliments, there is absolutely no way for me to get a buffed-up body. But that's besides the point... I agree that the trainings are physically tough but this does not mean I cannot take it. I just want more free time away from school. Now that I almost no CCAs at school, I regularly take log jogs at West Coast Park with Ju and/or Sam to keep fit.

No comments: