Sunday, July 02, 2006

I Had A Bad, Maybe Boring Day...



Perhaps that is the reason I come up with this blog. Crap... Sunday 2nd July 2006. Bored stiff... Woke up in the morning, and had breakfast wif Ah Ray. Later, with Ray, Ah A, Ah Ju, Ah A's Shu Mei, gone LAN gaming. After that they had this proposal that Everyone (Ah A, Ah Ju and Ah Ray with their girlfriends each + me) go watch superman. I was like... am I the odd one out? Should I find another girlfriend called Shu Mei too?? Feel so left out, I decided to go home and slack.

Then I thought about last night, where the 6 of them headed to Villa Bali for a drink while I am at home training Maple level... perplexing... Family relations VS "Being the extra"... Perplexing... Which shall I choose?

Also on the same night. Got scolded my papa for playing too much computer games. I do not wish to elaborate on this as it always happens between me and him. Later, England, which I somewhat secretly cheer for, got knocked out by Portugal. That sums up the bad day of 1st June 2006 Sat

Tomorrow the guys are going for a chalet at Sentosa and I am unable to attend due to schooling commitments! Sianz-Half....

As for later part of the evening, I guess I will be going for a run at West Coast Park again. Running from my troubles and sadness? Maybe...

No comments: