It has already been a week since school started. Man, at times I feel lonely in school due to the fact that the guys from my previous class in poly (who were eligible for university) were either in NS or waiting for it. Kinda embarassed to admit it, but, at times I would wonder aimlessly in school or find some spot to sit down and idly press my handphone while waiting for the next lecture to start. And during the lectures, I'd be spending most of my time alone.
Luckily during mid of last week, I unexpectedly bumped into Wei Wang while on the way to school. I was surprised that he entered the same school and the same course as me. But unfortunately, his timetable was different from mine. But at least, lectures are almost the same. There were others that I knew too, such as Zheng Jie and Nicholas, both of whom are from SP, but I'm not that close to them previously, and, It's just wierd.. oh well...
There were several new people I met in school too. Such as Daniel's friends, Dhanny, Hadi and Michael Tom, all of whom are final year students. People from my level incuded Wei Kiong ,Hui Chi and Branda (All from the 1st Lab lesson). Hope to meet more new people, especially Year 2. Else, university life will be hard to go by i guess...
Luckily during mid of last week, I unexpectedly bumped into Wei Wang while on the way to school. I was surprised that he entered the same school and the same course as me. But unfortunately, his timetable was different from mine. But at least, lectures are almost the same. There were others that I knew too, such as Zheng Jie and Nicholas, both of whom are from SP, but I'm not that close to them previously, and, It's just wierd.. oh well...
There were several new people I met in school too. Such as Daniel's friends, Dhanny, Hadi and Michael Tom, all of whom are final year students. People from my level incuded Wei Kiong ,Hui Chi and Branda (All from the 1st Lab lesson). Hope to meet more new people, especially Year 2. Else, university life will be hard to go by i guess...






No comments:
Post a Comment