Sunday, August 23, 2009

My phone's getting faulty...


Usually when I make a call, I would hear the "connection tone" followed by the ringing tone whenever I am dialed through the opposite party's number. However, for the past few days, I have noticed that the both tones seem inaudible... few thoughts came up my mind. First, network problem. 2nd, the opposite party's phone problem. 3rd, my phone's problem.

True enough, it was my phone's problem. In order to make a call, I have to slide up my phone (a Samsung SGH F330 Music Edition). Whenever I slide down the phone, the call disconnects. Simple enough.

I realized the fault just now, when I was chatting on the phone. In the midst of chatting, I tried gently prodding the phone's top downwards, and true enough, the line breaks, and I am unable to hear any of the recipient's voice. Perhaps it's fault is due to prolonged usage. And sometimes, I would slide my phone down in a rough way... perhaps, this is why it's faulty now...

Dammit, I feel like getting a new phone now... perhaps, I would trade in this phone for a new one..

No comments: