Friday, March 06, 2009

It's about 5 more days to my flight, but I have already started packing my luggage. Rationale is that the longer the duration I take to pack my luggage, the tendency of me forgetting "something" is less.

These are the stuffs I have yet to include :
Ankle Socks x 01
Toothbrush x 01
Shaver x 01
Laptop x 01
Handphone Charger x 01
Stussy Black Cap x 01
Slippers x 01 Pair
Spectacle Cleaning Cloth x 01
Ringgits x $$$

I will reach Kota Kinabalu airport at about. 11pm+ on the 11th March and I'd need to wait till the next morning about 7am to check in for my next transit flight to Tawau. During those 8 hours, I have no idea what should I do. I'm so damned afraid that if I ever go to sleep, I'd miss the flight!

Anyway, March will be a very busy month for me due to the fact that I will be overseas for many days. I can only start working after April. And on top of that I still got my IPPT remedial training to consider. (Screw myself for playing a fool during last years IPPT during ICT!)

No comments: