Thursday, October 02, 2008

Wanted to sleep at 9am, but still can't sleep, guess its gotta be that sleeping disorder...

Wonder when will I ever get to repair my laptop... Afterall, the engineers figured out that it wasn't the fan that was spoilt. It was actually the HDD itself being buggy and popping up several bad sectors. Perhaps that explains why there were those occasional clattering sounds when I operate my laptop. So for now, I'll just have to save all my files to a temporary folder and update my External HDD more frequently. The customer service personnel told me that I'd have to wait for approximately 2-3 weeks (Which is about school-reopening time)...For now, I'll just have to wait for the engineer to call me up so I can have my laptop fixed.

Last weekend, I was at Boat Quay with Hanz, ZhenNan and Moone. We were quite apprehensive of the scene at Home (as Earns pointed out that it isn't that happening on Saturday nights). Afterthat, we headed down to Dbl 0 and, it was over-happenning! Too much till we had no space to sit or move around. So, after just a measly jug of Carlsberg and several rounds of 5-10s, we headed down to block 631, somewhere in Bedok for more drinks and stuffs. All these while I had wanted to go to Indonesia to have fun with Hanz and the rest. But, *sigh* I really don't wish to bring up my financial problems to everyone. Even Moone tried to drag me along to Dbl O again this Friday, but I just can't oblige.

Come to think of it, this is one of the most boring holidays I had so far. The exception being Uncle Huat back from Switzerland). I was denied chance to find work to earn some cash, and it kinda spoilt my holidays. No money, no fun... guess that's how it goes.

Tomorrow, well erm... later, I'll have to head down to Sim Lim Towers with Andrew and Earns to get those trial components. And after that we would head back to school to have them all assembled for testing and evaluation. Hopefully the diagrams are accurate and also, pray that we can get positive results from the testings.



Above: Ken Lee! Tulibu dibu douchoooooooo!

No comments: