So, the "unholy" pact was forged, and this contract will bind us till we draw our last breaths... literally! Actually, is just a promise to each other that we will aim high for out final semester. (Hopefully GPA 4!) After that, where we go, only god knows... we can control destiny to a certain extent, the other portion is due to "waddahva"! Shit can happen at times, the question is if it is big or small!
Today was the last day we had our FYP meeting in school. And I guess we have zero'ed down on the main problem. Hopefully we get a pair of matching emitter/detector, and it will run smoothly. School's starting next week, so... guess I'll have to get back to the mood.
Today was the last day we had our FYP meeting in school. And I guess we have zero'ed down on the main problem. Hopefully we get a pair of matching emitter/detector, and it will run smoothly. School's starting next week, so... guess I'll have to get back to the mood.







No comments:
Post a Comment