Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Its really been a while, since I really sat in front of the laptop (my bro's laptop anyway cuz mine is under repairs) to blog. Perhaps is the things that happen during the holidays that had me preoccupied. Problems? Maybe I won't blog some of them if i choose to forget them.

FYP...With the passing of 3 weeks of holidays, I was having some apprehension. I believe I am a motivator, but not one that oftenly uses force, unless under dire circumstances. I also feel that its not in my blood to openly criticize my others when I feel something is not right. This time I really feel something isn't right. I know its raw and crude, but I really doubt Earns or Andrew would initiate a meeting for FYP soon, much less come up with the idea of getting hardware components. I guess I'll have to do most of the things on my own initiative or accord. At times I would just be bitter and curse myself for some inexplainable reason, I really don't know how to cure this worry....

There were times I really want to slam the management for only accepting diploma plus students, dean's list students or GPA3.8++ students for the so-called "prepared" FYP. Although I've heard from friends that these FYPs are tough and very time-consuming, I really don't mind as the "road" seems laid in front of you. Just follow instructions blindly, and "viola!" done! Furthermore, there were supervisors that would be there to guide (and occasionally berate) the students, enabling them to realize their mistakes and get on track. Well, guess my Supervisor got her hands full with her work and she couldn't really be bothered...

Don't say that I am negative, but I have already resigned to fate and I feel that our project will never make it to next years Spinnovex. I still remember the first few days when we commenced on the FYP (somewhere in May), I was very positive (Like what earns say, "DASE leh!!"), I was like ("Spinnovex is ours!")... haiz.... time to wonder again...

What a fuckin' wasteful 6 weeks of holiday this is going to be...

No comments: