
Today's I woke up at about 2.30pm in a mess with my hair standing like super sayan! That's because of the tired me just plopping to bed this morning almost 5am! Too much Indi music somewhat got me tired. I just can't believe that Techno wasn't that tiring afterall, but Indi... I just vibrated, jumped and flailed like a madman!
Just now about 8pm, I headed down to Clementi Central to meet Earns to slack. On the way, I tried to help Ah A exchange for some Aussie Dollars, but too bad the money changer is closed. We headed down to a coffee shop to relax and chill. Earns and I had a lot to say... well lot of words close to heart and many many problem. I offered to help but I guess somethings are best left as they are and let nature take it's course. Oh well, life sucks, just go with the flow and take it with a pinch of salt. Just hope he can somehow come to solve any problems he encountered.
Btw, thanks bro, for the Cap u bought from Taiwan! And also thanks for saving my pants for the 2nd time! Its really really very embarassing when the button POPS for the 2nd time!! Garh!
Just now about 8pm, I headed down to Clementi Central to meet Earns to slack. On the way, I tried to help Ah A exchange for some Aussie Dollars, but too bad the money changer is closed. We headed down to a coffee shop to relax and chill. Earns and I had a lot to say... well lot of words close to heart and many many problem. I offered to help but I guess somethings are best left as they are and let nature take it's course. Oh well, life sucks, just go with the flow and take it with a pinch of salt. Just hope he can somehow come to solve any problems he encountered.
Btw, thanks bro, for the Cap u bought from Taiwan! And also thanks for saving my pants for the 2nd time! Its really really very embarassing when the button POPS for the 2nd time!! Garh!






No comments:
Post a Comment