Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Resolve

With the recent "problems" in my academics, I've decided to put a major limitation on my gaming and leisure hours. And, today seems to be the first day. Luckily I feel so much better after the headache subsided.

Today's pure study mentality started early in the day at 8am when I attended lessons normally. Lessons ended at 1pm and Earns and I went to have our lunch with Joel and Julian. I was really happy to catch up with them after so long a time; talked lots of crap and jokes like "When the world end at 2012", "Eccentric people in our old class", etc etc...

After lunch, it was down to business : To clear the CSS Miniproject draft once and for all. Earns and I brainstormed on the draft for a solid 4 hours. No kinds of temptations was able to derail our concentration. Really, its "Think Till The TouNao Twists!". Many a times, we got stuck at many parts for quite some time; stoning while thinking. But even so, we got the draft done. At about 5.45pm, my man Earns headed to work while I still got more to do... when I reach home at least.

It has really been some time since I've seen Bun Jie, Zhen Ping Kor and Ah Qing Mei. Well, they unexpectedly came over to visit us during the early evening time. Man, lots to talk about like their new house, their plans, and many other things under the sun. Hope I get to see Bun Jie's new house soon!

Finally, when things quieten down (cousins, headed home) at about 8pm just now, I put on my Thinking Cap and started drafting the report and coming out with the SQL programming script... Another 2 hours plus of study-trance. Finally, I was able to slow down my momentum and breathe a sigh of relief. What a "Hardcore" day! So damn proud I was able to psycho myself.

Now... I just can't get my brains to think anymore... just want to go to sleep and prepare for the next day.

--Day 4, Obstinance in a state of folly--

No comments: