Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Oblivious

Well I got my SOCOM paper, and all I can say is that never in my 3 years in poly did i see such crappy result. Though it wasn't a failure but simply, I deserved it. And now at the start of the school term, I suddenly realized I had much things to do. Curse myself for turning a blind eye at the Blackboard, as in not checking for any assignments to be done.

CSS Miniproject, DI Project 2, SOCOM lab-retest, DSP lab-retest, CSS lab re-test... god knows how many more will come.

On top of that the headache is nigging at my nerves again... Since last night, it won't go away. Damn it...

Many a times today, I think back to my Poly Year 1. How the heck did I psycho myself to be strong, to be impervious, to be invulnerable to everything and focus on my studies and yet at the same time enjoying life? Thinking back, I really envy myself then... I need that focus again... I need that determination again...

Tonight, is gonna be one hell of a night... after a very uncomfortable afternoon nap, I hope I should be able to stay focused for the night and try to clear as much of the CSS Miniporject as possible. I hope the continual dosage of panadol and wind oil will help clear that damned headache.

--Day 3, lets see how long it takes for you to realize your mistakes--

No comments: