Thursday, July 03, 2008

Perplex

After lessons at 5pm, Earns and I were hanging outside the bus stop with Raj. Recently Raj's bike was unusable due to a jammed piston. Without his bike, it's gonna be troublesome for him as he needs it to travel to school, to work and back to home almost everyday. And after that, he drifted to his academics; lamenting that this semester had been terrible for him. Usually, he would be killing all the papers with around 90 marks, which results in a very high GPA.

So I was wondering, with all the biking, working, clubbing and drinking, how the heck did he manage to score in his results?

His Ans: "When the teacher is talking, I pay full attention. After lessons during free time, I go read up and complete the tutorials. Friend ask me go play play, I dont go one! I also don't do work at home; no time!"

I was like *stun*... and I really admire him for being able to study so well at the same time enjoy life to the max.

So far, it seems that life has been good for me. But fact is, it's not... After the MST week, many many troubles and problems surfaced out of nowhere. Most problems related to school and one related to life. The feeling is like being clubbed on the head with a sledgehammer. I somehow can't find that vigor to be cheerful and dandy in school.

Eating also seems much difficult; lifting that spoonful of food to my mouth is like asking me to carry the weight of a fat-ass lady! Many a times, the process of laughing ain't that joyful. But Earns "didi" (1st time calling him god bro due to the fact that he calls me Big Bro!) was always there to cheer me up and knock sense into me. He seems like a split personality of me, always happy don't know for what crazy shit reason! I really appreciate him as a true friend...Hope I can sort myself out as soon as possible... and if I really do, I gotta thank him a gazillion!

--Day 5, Perplexity-Needs time to sort out all the troubles--

No comments: