
Got trouble sleeping last night. How my body wanted to rest, but my brain and eyes refused. Had interrupted sleep from 5am to 7am before getting up for breakfast and newspaper. After that, I forced myself to sleep once again. I did lapse into darkness, but soon turns to nightmares... I remember I was there I was in a mess... Then the surrounding changed to my house... and the climax of the nightmare occured in the toilet. In the end, I had a burning sensation in my body accompanied with the intense rush of pure horror! I immediately jerked from my sleep! I was sweating moderately and my ribs were tight... I lay still in my bed with eyes wide open...
I wasn't in the best of moods today as well as for the past two days. Went school as usual, but my heart wasn't on any books... when will I recover?
I can't help myself alone. Someone right has got to help me...






No comments:
Post a Comment