Today's workload is a killer. "Load" is a killer. Alone, I moved close to 70 cartons of (Qty x 09) laptops, each weighing in close to 30kg. That is like moving 2 tonnes of electronic equpiments. Off the pellets for labeling, repacking and re-peletting for shipment. I even had to voluntarily take overtime to complete the task as one of my colleagues had to go off early to fetch his child from school.The result a pair of bruised, swollen and bloodied hand and a severe strained back, in which the latter is really painful. Even sitting down results in waves of pain through my head. Too bad, its part of the job and I can't complain and moan to the boss. Just swallow all the shit that is coming without any complains and just do it. SISPEC taught me to Suffer In Silence Please Endure n Carry-on.
Today is really not my day... I just can't believe what happened... All my life's lessons, which really turned me from a spoilt brat to who I am today, all the humilliation I have suffered when I was in my teens, all the anger, all the fury, all the emotions... was plain in my eyes to see... At my age of 24(almost), I feel that I've really look at things in a different perspective, not as a kid, but as an adult. One that is responsible for his words and actions. I think more of my studies, more of working for money, more of finding the right network to build a future career, and eventually for that right moment to get married and start a family and have my very own little ones calling me "Pa". Now, I just feel like I'm a huge load of mess, and I really feel very flustered and frustrated at myself. Unable to say my true feelings, unable to scream, unable to yell. Even if I wanted to, I can't...
God, tell me, is there such a phrase as “好心友好报"? Am I such a bad person? I wish you would just judge me now...






No comments:
Post a Comment