Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ITP attachment at Dragon Kee Pte Ltd

Below: U want it, I have it. Hard disk drives from 8GB to 80GB... only lol
Below: The 4 terminals I operated on today to test HDDs for errors.
Below: Although messy, it is actually working!

Below: The bare essentials are connected to the motherboard. Extreme left is the HDD being tested.

Below: Laptops Galore!
There is nothing really nice about the Pantech Industrial Park. At least, I'm given a job that doesn't look quite xiong, and also, on computers. Basically, I'm attached to this computer company to learn how to assemble, strip, repair and troubleshoot PCs and Laptops. Also learn how to program and reformat and stuffs like that. The boss (Mr Ku) was so "Kool" to give me a Ang Bao with $10 inside! Really surprised me!

I spent the entire day checking loads of Hard Disk Drives (HDDs) for errors. Currenly I'm checking the 8GB older models. Each HDD takes between 7-12mins (some buggy ones took 20 over minutes).

Working hours is 10am to 7pm for weekdays and 10am to 2pm for saturdays. Really spoilt my plans to maple for the entire attachment period. Really getting sick stuck at level 126 and not getting better skills.

No comments: