Monday, July 02, 2007

Does Honesty Still Exist?

The first thing I did in the morning when I reached school was going down to the PEEE office to find out weather my LOA was accepted by the vice director. Apperently, and sadly, it wasn't. I was feeling down. The feeling was made worse during the tutorial lessons, when the test scripts were returned to the students. Everyone was more or less satisfied and/or elated with their results. A huge portion of the class had their marks in the 90s. Even JiaQing and Cheng Earn got their As! (No offence to my bros, because they have really put in effort in their work). That was one of the most painful "1 hour" of my life. Seeing everyone's joy while reflecting on my inability to get the retest. Even the "A" I got for my Microcontroller Technology paper did little to lift my unhappiness.
Earlier in the morning, I had requested an ppointment with the Vice Director of PEEE to explain my plight. However, during noon time, I received a call from the Office Admin that he feels that its unnecessary to see him regarding this matter. I was fuming mad. After lessons, the trio of us headed down to the office and I put my message across the admin that I really want to see him. But seeing the admin staff having a difficult time doing their job, I decided to write another appeal, this time with more persuation, force and verve. With my appeal submitted, I was told to come back in 2 working days to find out the result...
DOES HONESTY STILL EXIST IN THIS WORLD? I AM STARTING TO DOUBT THIS STATEMENT...

No comments: