
Above: The thing that got me rocking for the entire year... finally it's working and I can breathe easy!

I have declared that I will be a crazy book-mugger for the following one month (as of before Chinese New Year). So far so good...
After CNY, I had to sit for a huge load of lab tests, submit many reports! and do several presentations. Its like being hit by an Oxford dictionary in the head! So far all of them seem manageable.
Blasted FYP... finally got that damned thing working and I was rushing my guts off to get the report finalized and the powerpoint presentation up. Also, I think I need to prepare a script just incase I forgotten my lines during the presentation. *Sigh* the thought of not being in this year's Spinnovex brings some degree of sadness. Not only do I not get to showcase my stuff, I also lose my grade "A" for FYP... My supervisor, Mrs Pauline Chan told me that the most I cound get out of this was a "B"... I just just hope that I can make it a "B+". At least it's some scant consolation for me. If miracles do really exist; if I can ask for an "A", why not?
After CNY, I had to sit for a huge load of lab tests, submit many reports! and do several presentations. Its like being hit by an Oxford dictionary in the head! So far all of them seem manageable.
Network Protocols PBIL Lab - A
Mobile Communications Lab - A
Technopreneurship presentation - A
Technopreneurship report submission - 7/2/09
Digital Comms. Lab - 9/2/09
Final Year Project Presentation - 9/2/09
Final Year Project Report submission - 9/2/09
Mobile Communications Lab - A
Technopreneurship presentation - A
Technopreneurship report submission - 7/2/09
Digital Comms. Lab - 9/2/09
Final Year Project Presentation - 9/2/09
Final Year Project Report submission - 9/2/09
Blasted FYP... finally got that damned thing working and I was rushing my guts off to get the report finalized and the powerpoint presentation up. Also, I think I need to prepare a script just incase I forgotten my lines during the presentation. *Sigh* the thought of not being in this year's Spinnovex brings some degree of sadness. Not only do I not get to showcase my stuff, I also lose my grade "A" for FYP... My supervisor, Mrs Pauline Chan told me that the most I cound get out of this was a "B"... I just just hope that I can make it a "B+". At least it's some scant consolation for me. If miracles do really exist; if I can ask for an "A", why not?






No comments:
Post a Comment