Finally TNP down! I guess everyone put in the effort to get that report done. Even to the extent of coming back to school in the odd hours to do it! The guys ( Earns, Chek How, Sheng Ye and WeiJie) and I were in school yesterday 11pm till 3am this morning, just to get that report finalized. After that we had a sumptous ( and fiery) supper of Roti Prata, Kuay Tiao Goreng and Roti John!
Later in the day, Me, Earns and Andrew headed to do the powerpoint for the FYP presentation. And, we also rated ourselves to our supervisor. Seriously, I hated every part of that. Although I know I did the majority of the project, the system shouldn't have allowed us to rate ourselves. Yea, it exposes raw nerves and it's just so crappy to do it. For some other FYP groups, it applies because there are apparent freeloaders. But for our case... I don't know how to comment on this...







No comments:
Post a Comment