Amidst the scrutinizing gaze of the co-assessor, Peter Mouwe, the 3 of us managed to successfully carry out or FYP presentation. Best of all, the co-assessor couldn't muster any technical question to ask us! Finally, we can breathe a sigh of relief... I thought I was gonna be a gonner about 2 weeks ago. Who knows such a change of fortunes could take place. Up till now I am still in a certain degree of disbelief...
After the FYP presentation, the DigiComs lab test and Technopreneurship written test, I can focus of what's left... the 3 main papers...
6 days to NETP exam, think I'll dedicate 3 days to studying it and the other 3 days for Mobile Comms exam... after that the following 3 days is for DigiComs exam... hopefully that is enough time for me...
After the FYP presentation, the DigiComs lab test and Technopreneurship written test, I can focus of what's left... the 3 main papers...
6 days to NETP exam, think I'll dedicate 3 days to studying it and the other 3 days for Mobile Comms exam... after that the following 3 days is for DigiComs exam... hopefully that is enough time for me...







No comments:
Post a Comment