Thursday, April 12, 2007

Last year...

Below: All preped up for my 1st Zakum run! It was disasterous!

For once in my life, I feel very relieved that the school holidays are going to end and its back to school. 2 and a half week months of holidays really made me become a couch potato at home. I realized that for most of the holidays, aside from mapling, most of my time is dedicated to work and lots of sleep. Funny thing is that I don't seem to put on weight during that period of time. Guess I am destined to be a boney-ass for the rest of my life!

I still remember what I have been through at the exact same time last year. That time I was attending the SP Freshmens' Orientation Programme. There were many briefings in the massive lecture hall near the MRT station, and I still remember that Wa Yi was sitting beside me at that time (Though I did ot know her!). Also, it was the 1st time I met my class. Back then I kinda had this thought that these are kids and I being their "Big Bro" would teach them lessons in life. Now that was history as I guess that kind of stereotypical thinking is not right. Also, then, me and my classmates were "being exploited" and busy at Ang Mo Kio MRT stations selling flags!

Just can't wait to stop work and get back to hit the books!

No comments: