Sunday, April 22, 2007

Fast 1st week

The first week of school passed quite fast. Nothing much has changed in school except the old construction mess near the T8 area, just that the mess got bigger. Also, there were lots of fresh faces in school. Many of my guy friends just lick their lips in lust as they think they might get a chance to mingle with freshmen of the opposite sex! Life in school is about the same too. Study, eat slack, come late for classes and play punk with mostly Cheng Earn and JiaQing.

Now, I just think of the coming challenges I have to face. I heard that year 2 is no more a walk in the park as the syllabus just got tougher. Quite daunting, but I will try my best. Hopefully, I can put up the same performance as I did on Year 1. I just have to be careful not to be a mugging-maniac!


No comments: