Sunday, March 04, 2007

Music Underground: Last Dance.

Below: I like the bar counter. All the neon lights made it outstanding.
Below: I say you say want some more!

Below: The bar guys perform with flaming barcardi!

Club 3 down, Club 7 down, Masters Of Sounds down, Sparks down, rush down, now MU down! Looks like there is no more place for techno clubbers. Last night, Melvin, Jason and I were at MU for their last dance. Apparently there was free flow of beer there. And we didn't know. The music was mixed, at first is those from the UK top 40 dance charts, all the way till 11pm. Then its techno till 1am, followed by RnB till 3.30am, then its techno again. Lots of happening and funny things there. There were enormous and fat ladies dancing bartop pole dance, great dancers both male and female, and of course there was a performance of flaming barcardi bottles by the barguys! Something to my dismay. I realized I have aged. It seems for every one song I dance, i have to rest for 3 songs! Even a fat ah lian ask me why I stopped! haha!

No comments: