Saturday, March 03, 2007

Finally, A Job..

After being rejected by a Lesbian Bar, DHL, and my good-old Tian Wah Press Pte Ltd, I finally found a part-time job at 7-Eleven. I had gone for the interview for 7-eleven, but I had to wait for days for their call and I had almost given up hope on finding a job. So I went for the interview at 11am just now. Everything seems okay to me except that the hourly pay is $3.50. Low, but no choice; I had to get a job fast if not I'll be rotting at home with no cash.

After the successful interview, the mortar platoon werer invited to Sgt Kok Wee's house to bai4 nian2. I met Li Yang and Rong Xiang at Westmall and we took a walk there. Unfortunately for LY, he got hit by a sloppy projectile and later to be the 1st to be 'mauled' by Kok Wee's dog! Even I was not spared as the dog wrestled me to the ground and relentlessly used its nose to prod my face! At that moment, I don't feel terrified; just feel like laughing my lungs out! So basically, everyone just either played Winning-11, talk crap, and played mahjong. For me, I played mahjong with SayWai, Dennis and Cher Fong. Just so happen to get lucky again; all thanks to my lucky handphone on the table!

No comments: