Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines Day 2007

Yesterday, a busy morning for me, as I had to paint the 2 bathrooms of my Auntie Ean's house. Lucky its the final day, and me and Ray managed to settle everything and got the mess cleaned up.

Later in the evening, Ray, Grace, Ah A and Me headed down to Gillman Foodcourt to have North Indian and Thai Dinner. Ju and Kris did not join us as they want to have their own time. Thai Fried Rice, Patt Thai, Naan Bread. The food is simply great! After the meal, we had wanted to go th Villa Bali for a couple of drinks. However, the place was packed. So we decided to head down to Grace's former workplace. Club 95, Ann Siang Street, Chinatown. We had had liquor and some wine with tidbits. Talked all sort of things under the sun. Club95 is owned by TV actress Irene Ang and, indeed, we saw her later in the night. Mo Xiao Ling was there too and I was kinda surprised that she smokes. Other than the 2 TV actresses, I noticed loads of Lesbians around that place. So this confirms the thing Grace told me about this place. From what I found out, The adjacent road, Club Street, is home to many Gays and Lesbian Pubs. Luckily I was rejected by the manager, because I wasn't gay. If I was gay, maybe the manager would have defnitely wanted me. Lame question...

No comments: