Below: Both of them cut a cool figure in those No.1 uniforms.
Below: Adrian tossed into the air! I feel happy fo him too.
Below: Adrian doing the slow march. A symbol of the end of NSF life i guess.
Below: The ORDing specs contingent formed up.

Last night was hell, I just can't seem to fall asleep although I wanted to. Finally at about 4am, I managed to get some proper shut-eye. Today I woke up exceptionally early (5.15am = about 1.5 hrs of sleep...) due to the din in the living room (My mom burning joss paper!). On a normal day, I would have just gone back to sleep. However, today is Ah A's ORD Parade, and it's something I wont miss! After breakfast and a shower, I took a bus to Boon Lay MRT to catch the so-called shuttle bus to 4 SIR. But that was not to be! No shuttle bus! Grr.. So I sacrificed $7 to take a cab. The parade was quite good for a small contingent. It seems that Ah A's camp treat specs well and, this somewhat reminded me that there was no ORD parade for my batch of specs. Loss of pride, but saves a lot on rehersals (I am for the former). At the parade, I also saw familiar faces. Low Zhen Jia, my JJC school mate, 1SG Ernie previously from SISPEC B Coy Platoon 2 Section 5.
After attending Ah A's parade, I had to rush down all the way to Khatib to study DE with Earns, and Jia Qing, and as usual the whole old Yishun-Woodlands gang. Cover quite a bit of stuffs, but... was somewhat distracted... suddenly a happy and joyous day turns dark and unhappy for me... I just can't believe what I was told by... 2+ months, I just don't wanna waste it!






No comments:
Post a Comment