Yesterday, I spent almost the whole day in NTU crashing my friend's lectures. After helping Ah A with his polytechnic application in the morning, I took the MRT to Jurong Point and got on Daniel Lim's Car bound for NTU. In school, I met many familiar people. Zhang Liang (ex-JC classmate), Melvin (ex-JC school friend), Song Yan (ex-JC friend and BMT/BSLC buddy), Kim Wei (JC hated personality). The first of Daniel's lecture was one on life sciences, and I was there with my laptop out and Maplestory on! The next lecture was C++ and people like Tecky, Ming Feng and Zhen Ming came along. After the C++ lecture, we made our way south to attend the Maths lecture as well as Tecky's elective lecture. The walk was really long. But as what Daniel said, the walk was worh it as there were tons of eye candy! After all the lectures, Tecky had to leave for his hall activites, so later it was Me, Dan, Feng and Geoff having our dinner at some coffee shop in Extension, that kinda wraps up a tiring day for me!
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment