Sunday, January 14, 2007

Underaged Party at DXO

For once, clubbing after a 4 month self-imposed ban! Also, its been 4 years since I stepped into the ex-Embassy compound. People there included JiaQing, ChengEarn, Jian Liang, "Sotong", Joyce and her 2 friends, Alvin and Azreal. Firstly, the queue was inhuman! I queued for more than an hour only to be let down by news that loads of people blatantly cut queue. I was dejected and almost wanted to go home. However, I somehow managed to skip all the way to the front... magically... Inside, I just chilled around as there wasn't much interest going on the dance floor. Furthermore, a darth in alcohol made me feel as if I am just in a huge noisebox. I guess, I might give further underaged parties a miss. No drinks, no atmosphere, the feel is just not right. Just hoping that my friends grow older faster so we can go to other places T_T

No comments: