Below: Wilbur e Pig and Charlotte e Spider. Charlotte's Web is a good show! ^^

Below: 3 bespectacled fools! haha! (^0^)")

Today is the first day of school for the new year. First lesson is already quite a stress one as its the pesentation for GEMs Etiquette and Professional Imaging. For that lesson I had to be formally dressed as its part of the assessment criteria. Suffered for the rest of the day... cannot sit by the pavement, cannot lean against the wall etc... After the PEEE lecture, we had a 3 and a half hour break. So, me Jiaqing and Cheng Earn decided to head down to Vivo City to catch a movie! Charlotte's Web! Quite a nice show and quite touching too. I had to admit I was close to tears on a few occasions! Damn "Bus 166" so slow... We missed the maths lecture but at least we made it for tutorial. Quite a happening day today! Can't wait for this friday as there were plans by Cheng Earn for a good clubbing night at Zouk!






No comments:
Post a Comment