Friday, January 26, 2007

Ke[V] : You are NOT prepared.

It so happen that I just came back from home tired and pissed of with recent events, that I decided its about time I did something about it. For the past week, it can be seen that everyone in class is busy digging into their books as well as preparing for the weeks numerous practicals and presentation. I applaud many of my class mates for their preserverence in studying and for their commitment to their project presentations.
For me, a feeling of "bo-chap-ness" just washed acrossed me for the recent weeks. I do not know why. It feels as if my "JC-era" laziness syndrome just kicked in. And I could not do anything to supress it. That is one reason why I am feeling so pissed right now.
Tuesday's PEEE presentation on nanotechnology was a load of bullshit. The presentation was no good, I just feel that our PEEE tutor was duped into believing that we genuinely did our research. All the work was done by me. I wouldn't be blaming JQ and CE for not helping me this time. No offence to my bros, but I feel that they should be given more time to study for their end of year exam. Just don't want to give them more burden.
Yesterday's, C++ programming test, I just jumped straight into programming. Managed to code the program in a short while. However, I was careless as I had forgotten to completely fill in some of the answers. Worse still, my psudocode was coded like a noob's code. I couldn't care less. I don't know why.
Todays, PEEE PBIL pesentation is exactly the mirror image of the way I lead life during my JC days. Question posed by the teacher was given back to him in half-fuck standard. All I could do was just sit there and crap all the thing I know. When the teacher posed the next question to me, I just threw up my hand in submission, and in the process threw away the 15% of my overall for PEEE. Feel so pathetic. And to think See Kiang and I spend the whole of yestarday preparing all this... all the way till 2.30am this morning... and the Oscilloscope and OP-Amp gave us shit-display. Many other groups also did not manage to get their results. A few like JunYi, JiaYi, ShengYe, Fred., their groups managed to get theirs up and running. Even the tutor, Mr Sng was irritated with what he saw. I was also pissed with the way he talked to my classmates (those who were as blur as me) and how he belittled them. It really reflects on his professionalism. However, on the other hand, he is still human; if I was the tutor and I see all my students in this situation, I guess I would be pissed-off too... I want to forget this incident, but the 15%... its too much to forget.
A self-assessment of myself for my 3 core subjects. PEEE... Now, somewhat I only can partially remember the stuffs. I guess I would have to dedicate all my time to studying this subject as it is the 1st to be tested. Digial Electronics... this should be my weakest subject because it ha sthe lowest marks among the 3 subjects. I can't seem to figure out the stuffs. I guess, this subject would have to be put on hold, up till the end of my PEEE paper. I really hope to do much better for this subject. Maths... This is the subject I have the most confidence in. However, I feel that I should do some brushing up on my trigonometry. I really hope to score full marks again this time.
Aside from studies, I still have to pack my duffel bag containing my field pack and SBO complete with standard items for tomorrow's battalion technical recall. I really hope that there would be no cock-ups and everything can proceed smoothly. I don't wanna waste too much time stoneing in the recall centre.
No time to go out and have fun, no time to seriously play maplestory, absolutely no time wastage. This is the resolution I'll adhere to...

No comments: