Just finished the Results section for the Tech Comm. powerpoint. Having an overall glance at it, I feel that the powerpoint looks too simple and devoid of any useful infprmation. Don't know why this module is worth 2AUs.
Terrible feeling I have these days. I think I am suffering from insomnia. Almost everyday, I'd go to sleep at about 4+5am, and wake from 12noon onwards. At times, I'd miss the whole day's lesson... crap! I hope I can adjust my biological clock back to it's normal time.
Reminder: Exam starts in 1 month time. A lot of things I still don't know, I need to work double hard.
Sweet Reminder : Happy 35th Month Anniversary!
Terrible feeling I have these days. I think I am suffering from insomnia. Almost everyday, I'd go to sleep at about 4+5am, and wake from 12noon onwards. At times, I'd miss the whole day's lesson... crap! I hope I can adjust my biological clock back to it's normal time.
Reminder: Exam starts in 1 month time. A lot of things I still don't know, I need to work double hard.
Sweet Reminder : Happy 35th Month Anniversary!






No comments:
Post a Comment