For the past few days, I'm just too tired to blog about my work at M&S. First day at actual work is 7th May at the outlet at Raffles City.
The manager of that outlet is a lady called Naz (think her full name was Nazlinda). See seems like a no-nonsense person, so I guess I better do my stuff properly! The supervisor taking care of the Men's department is Wendy Tang (there is another supervisor by the name of Wendy, but I'm not sure of her surname). On the first day, the guy taking charge of me is a Filipino called Joy. He seems like a nice guy; well-groomed and soft spoken. The other people in the department are Qing and Cadie.
For the past 3 days, everything seems to progress smoothly. I encountered little difficulties dealing with customers because Joy helped me with most of the on-site problems. Today, Wendy Tang told me that its relative easy for now. However, during the sales period, I'd die! I'd better make mental preparations for that!
Food at Raffles City is quite expensive. So I guess I'd have to take away more often, else I risk burning a big hole in my pocket!
Yea, as what I mentioned, work is relatively smooth sailing for now. I'd just pray it stays this way... Hope nothing terrible crops up.
The manager of that outlet is a lady called Naz (think her full name was Nazlinda). See seems like a no-nonsense person, so I guess I better do my stuff properly! The supervisor taking care of the Men's department is Wendy Tang (there is another supervisor by the name of Wendy, but I'm not sure of her surname). On the first day, the guy taking charge of me is a Filipino called Joy. He seems like a nice guy; well-groomed and soft spoken. The other people in the department are Qing and Cadie.
For the past 3 days, everything seems to progress smoothly. I encountered little difficulties dealing with customers because Joy helped me with most of the on-site problems. Today, Wendy Tang told me that its relative easy for now. However, during the sales period, I'd die! I'd better make mental preparations for that!
Food at Raffles City is quite expensive. So I guess I'd have to take away more often, else I risk burning a big hole in my pocket!
Yea, as what I mentioned, work is relatively smooth sailing for now. I'd just pray it stays this way... Hope nothing terrible crops up.






No comments:
Post a Comment