Sunday, June 15, 2008

Rabandtor

Below: "White Girl" is the name for this Tee. If I never hear wrongly from Melvin. I just love the design of it!


Below: It was just like yesterday.... Hanz, Melvin and Me after raving at The Cherry Bar.


I'm glad I was able to help Melvin with his portfolio, by being the model of the day ( lol~!). Melvin was the photographer and Eric was there to help out with transportation.

Basically, I wore various designs of Rabandtor Tees and took the shots at various "old" places. I can't search for a better word than "old"! But, that's the theme. His idea was that, he wanted something oriental, something olden, and also it was a "virgin" label. I find that concept quite refreshing as it is away from the enclosure of the studios as well as the usual highs of fashion glamour. After the 1st set of photoshots, we break for lunch and went to a different location for the second set (All within central area of Singapore). Prior to the second set of shots, We prayed at a temple and asked for blessings. Well, I just hope my family members, my girl, and my friends are all well. Also, I wish Han's and Melvin's business take off like a rocket!

On with the second set of photos... and.. I was sweating like a dog due to the extreme heat of the mid-day sun. The thermometer in the Temple reads a scorching 36 Degrees Celcius! FIRE! All in all, the photoshot session was about 5 hours. Though tiring, it was a really good experience for me!

Photos will be ready by next week I hope!

For more of Rabandator, check out Melvin's or Han's Blog!

No comments: