Saturday, June 28, 2008

Anime & Playpark Exhibition

Below: Lucky I got it! After playing those kiddy games, I got the "Maoster" balloon!
Below: Other things in the bag, Gunbound paper model, 2 playpark keychains, 1 playpark bottle, and a few stickers.

Catching up after so long, me and Brian and his friend were at Suntec City for the Animax / Anime Convention. Standard, we never give the Bandai Booth a miss. Brian even got his hands on a 1/100 MG Gundam Unicorn for only $68! Freaking cheap, and also, it was the last one for the day! I had to supress my temptation to buy other model kits. There was also cosplay there, chaps in Stormtrooper costumes, Ultraman suits, Jedimaster suits, other funny looking lolita outfits, and oh ya... one girl in a sexy outfit portraying Rogue of X-Men.

All round Suntec City, I saw kids with some kind of long balloon with the Playpark Forum's mascot (Maoster) on it. Then i remembered that there was some kind of event at the other end of Suntec City, so there I was... standing amongs the sea of kids (haha), queuing up to register for the playpark website thingie and also for that bag and for some game tickets to get some freebies... man... I feel like a 10 year old haha!

No comments: