Below: Jack Sparrow's extension is definitely longer than Captain Barbossa's..

Saturday morning again. Woke up as usaual and did the morning usuals. Followed that, I carried myself to Clementi MRT station to meet Ezekiel (Mag3turismo) and we headed down to Khatib to meet the usual Fearless people who were there. BabySnowIce, Junnie and Obsin. After linking up with even more Fearless people at Chambers, we had breakfast at Mcdonalds again. Of maple topic incidents usually involve the cute little boy XiaoSanta.
The Zakum instance was successful though shaky at times. Total casualties were at 12 (Including Obsin, poor Daniel). 3 helms... no good loots. Damn...
After that it was movie time! The long-anticipated Pirates of the Caribbean 3. I got into Athelas' car with Snow, XiaooDK, Junnie83..not forgetting XiaoSanta and his other brother. And we headed down to Northpoint Shopping Centre. The rest of the people took a short bus ride there. Before the movie we had Long Johns' and I finally met my Idol (Finding GF!). After that meal, it was showtime...
Unlike Spiderman 3, the 3rd installment of the Pirates series still maintains its swashbuckling style. Although the front part of the show was a bit draggy due to the many crosses and double-crosses. The final fight scene was cool when the Black Pearl had a showdown with The Flying Dutchman in thw middle of a maelstorm... K i shall not say much to spoil the mood of those who have not watched it yet...
After the show, while I was gathering with some of the guys outside the shopping centre to wait for others in the Toilet, this Ah Beng confronted me as if he wanted to pick a fight with me. I noticed that his pupils were dilated. As he was speaking to me he pointed his half-smoked cigarette at me. He asked me if I was Wei Xiong's (LOVEDremix) friend. I was pissed about the way he talked to me. I replied "Yes, is there a problem?" Later after some thinking, he apologized to me. Cornflakes also noticed his eyes and told me not to bother so much about him. And rightly, the guy cam back and apologize. Apologies accepted, no hard feelings. So later it was time to go home, and now here I am at home... heh...
Later will be watching Pirates 3... again. This time its' with Daniel, Bear and Shindy (Due to some miscommunication on my part) But I don't mind. Coz its a show worth watching... over again!






No comments:
Post a Comment